Susan Q. Mason, M.S.Ed., M.S., LCPC
It is of the utmost importance that a trusting client/therapist relationship is established from the beginning. I will be committed to you and will work with compassion and creativity as we progress through your issues. Through this integral approach , I will assist you to draw on your own strengths and resources.
I bring a diversity of life experiences to my practice and have myself overcome obstacles and made the journey back to wholeness.
Educational & Professional Background
- Master’s Degree in Community Mental Health Counseling
McDaniel College, Westminster, MD
- Licensed, experienced psychotherapist in the state of Maryland
- Master’s Degree in Educational Counseling
Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA
- Former educational counselor in Fairfax County, VA and Washington County, MD
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- American Counseling Association
- American Mental Health Counselors Association
- Mental Health Association of Frederick County